Saturday 6 February 2016

Exam week and training!

This week was my exam week for 3 days. As I have had a 2-3week rest after the cyclo-cross season I have only just started training. I am using the turbo Tour of Sufferlandria as a training block.
On Monday I had a maths exam, I did revision for my other exams in the evening and fitted my new bike computer, as we lost the important parts for the old one when I changed bikes back in the summer of 2015. Instead of doing a session I did about 5 mins just checking it was working ok.
On Tuesday I did an easy cadence session. I did:
- 8 min warm up
- 30seconds at 18mph, ramp up to 20mph for 5secs
- 25s easy
- 30s at 18mph, ramp up to 22mph for 5secs
- 25s easy
- 30s at 18mph, ramp up to 24mph for 5secs
- 25s easy
- 30s at 18 mph ramp up to 22mph for 5 secs
- 20s easy
- 30s at 18mph, ramp up to 20mph for 5secs
- 5min warm down
On Wednesday I had a rest as all my exams were finished.
On Thursday I did some MTB skills on the garden with Finn. I practiced my wheelies and did a full round the clock for one of the first times.
On Friday I was at a friends birthday party, although I did some core work.
Today (Saturday) I did the second stage of tour of Sufferlandria which was revolver. I also did a fun roller video making cookies- they were very nice!

Roller video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VDkFqHYSO3M

No comments:

Post a Comment